- To provide quality healthcare to our patients
- To provide informative and engaging classes, seminars, office wellness programs, speaking engagements and written articles on health topics that are important in our community
- To work with community partners, healthcare providers and other stakeholders to encourage and empower the residents of Renfrew County to take a more active role in understanding, achieving and maintaining a state of overall health and well being
At Valley Naturopath our vision is for naturopathic medicine, and its value to the health of Canadians, to be fully understood and embraced in Renfrew County and beyond by patients, members of the general public, health care providers, politicians, policymakers, human resource professionals and wellness coordinators.
Our values – what to expect from us
At our clinic, you will be listened to and treated with dignity and respect. You will be offered treatment options that honour your preferences, that are tailored to you<h3>For more information, feel free to call, e-mail or come in for a free introductory visit</h3>r unique situation and health goals.
Informed consent and health education
As naturopathic doctors we are sworn to assist and encourage others to strengthen their health and reduce risks for disease. Health education and informed consent establish trust and give you the power to decide what’s right for you.
Confidentiality and professionalism
At our clinic we hold ourselves to the highest standards of confidentiality and professionalism so that you can have complete confidence in our care.
Simple and effective healthcare solutions
Our goal is to that get at the root cause of your health concerns in a way that is simple, cost-effective, and minimally disruptive.
At Valley Naturopath we help patients of all ages and stages of life. We aim to address the root cause of your health concerns and teach you the skills you need to maintain your health, long-term. Good health is not just the absence of disease, but a state of physical, mental-emotional, socioeconomic, spiritual and environmental well-being.
Our principles – how we make decisions
At Valley Naturopath we understand that our health is inseparable from the health of our communities, and of the world that we live in. Environmental awareness and community-building are at the heart of every decision we make.
Excellence in patient care
At Valley Naturopath we are committed to providing excellence in patient care. We aim to do this by:
- Providing a broad range of health services to encourage and empower our patients to achieve their health goals
- Honouring our values: patient-centred care, informed consent and education, confidentiality and professionalism, simple and effective healthcare solutions, and lifelong health
- Listening to the needs of our patient base
At Valley Naturopath we aim to value and build community both within and outside of our organization by:
- valuing collaboration, mutual respect, and diversity
- providing informative and engaging classes, seminars, office wellness programs, speaking engagements and written articles on health topics that are important to our community
- working with community partners, health care providers and other stakeholders to encourage and empower the residents of Renfrew County to take a more active role in understanding, achieving and maintaining a state of overall health and well being
- working to increase awareness of naturopathic medicine in general, and its value to the health of Canadians ; as well as working to increase awareness of and access to the programs and services we offer
As naturopathic doctors we are sworn to preserve the health of our planet for ourselves, our families and for future generations.
At Valley Naturopath we aim to be environmentally conscious in:
- choosing the products, services, and programming we offer at the clinic
- offering educational programming that fosters a connection with nature; offering information about the medicinal plants that grow locally in our community
- offering educational programming about environmental pollutants, their impact on our health, and what we can do about it locally and globally